Make a tax-deductible donation to support Sala Reach, a program of Localogy, a 501(c)3 organization.
Cultivating a diverse community of students, moving arts teachers, performers, and audiences from rural northern NM and make dance, yoga, martial arts and opportunities for creative expression and experience accessible for all ages and abilities.
Currently offering to our community:
- Kids ballet and other moving arts classes
- All regular classes are free for junior and senior high school students
- Yoga for Military Veterans, Gold Star Families, First Responders, Peace Corps Veterans, and Civil Servants
- Community Yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong
- Hosting community events and cultural heritage projects, e.g., QuestaStories.org
- classes for veterans, their family members, people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system
- Monthly classes at the Questa Health Center. Teachers offer mindful movement and meditation to clients in the Health Center’s behavioral health program
- Wellness Series coming in January 2023, monthly classes from financial literacy to microgreens
Sala Reach envisions the following:
- Sending teachers into local schools to offer mindfulness and movement (drawing inspiration from yoga & tai chi) for students and teachers who would like to bring the benefits of mindfulness into the classroom
- Adding more events focused on nervous system health
- More dance and music programs for youth and adults
- More cultural and celebratory events
Donate by Mail:
Checks made to:
Attn: Gaea McGahee, Program Director
Questa, NM 87556
Sala Reach is an individual program under Localogy, the nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Sala Reach has a separate account at the Questa Credit Union.
Your donations are tax deductible. Your receipt will reflect that Sala Reach is a program of Localogy and you will receive a letter at the end of the year for your tax purposes.